AFMC is a leading medical institute of India which is considered to be a sign of excellence in the field of research and education. This college provides coaching to graduate and undergraduate medical and nursing students. Students can pursue for the career in defence services.
Candidates seeking admission for AFMC, has to qualify NEET, UG examination conducted by National Testing Agency. AFMC College provides MBBS, Nursing courses to the eligible candidates. AFMC, Pune is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nasik and is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Why Genome Classes?
One year of perfection with the ideal preparation
The right coaching makes you capable of improving your strength. We assure you to provide the best coaching for AFMC entrance examination. For one year at Genome Institute, you will be under the guidance of best faculties that are experts in this particular field. We will provide you with the latest learning strategies to boost your performance in the AFMC entrance examination.
As our main objective is quality training, our coaching totally depends on the practices and tools that are perfect in shaping your wonderful career.
Our excellent coaching approach:
- Limited students ie, only 50 students are included in a batch.
- Classes are designed according to the pattern and syllabus.
- Weekly tests and practice tests for the analyzing the student's performance.
- Study material and doubt clearing classes.
- Coverage of basic and fundamental concept of each subjects.
Given below is the eligibility criteria for AIEEA candidates can check:
- Nationality - A candidate should be a citizen of India. Foreign nationals of Indian origin may be admitted into AFMC only after they have acquired Indian Citizenship or in respect of whom the Ministry of Home Affairs issues a certificate of eligibility.
- Age Criteria - The candidate should have attained the age of 17 years on 31st December 2019 but must not have attained the age of 24 years on that date i.e. must have been born not earlier than 01st January 1996 and not later than 31st December 2002.
- Marital Status - Must be unmarried. Marrying during the course is not permitted.
- Medical fitness - Should be medically fit as per prescribed standards by the Govt of India, Ministry of Defence
Candidates must have passed all the subjects opted for in the first attempt of the qualifying examinations as a regular candidate with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken simultaneously and securing not less than 60% of the aggregate marks in these 3 science subjects taken together and not less than 50% marks in English and 50% marks in each of the science subjects. They must have also passed an examination in Mathematics of the 10th standard.
Candidates can check below for the information related to the AFMC Syllabus. Candidates needs to know the topics and chapters that have to be studied for the entrance examination. The syllabus will consist of topics from Physics, Chemistry and Biology.