Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) has assigned the responsibility of conducting All India Entrance Examination (AIEEA) to NTA from 2019. National testing agency (NTA) conducts the exam at national level for admission in UG, PG &PhD Courses in Agricultural Universities. The test is held online in computer-based mode. Candidates have to fulfil the eligibility criteria to appear for the exam.
ICAR AIEEA is conducted for admissions in Undergraduate Agricultural programs. NTA will conduct ICAR AIEEA 2020 on June 1, 2020, in online mode i.e Computer Based Test. Aspirants can register for the exam from March 1 - April 30, 2020.
AIEEA 2020 will be conducted by NTA, earlier the exam was conducted by ICAR (Indian Council of Agriculture Research) for the candidates seeking admission in Agricultural courses in various universities of India.
Why Genome Classes?
One year of perfection with the ideal preparation
The right coaching makes you capable of improving your strength. We assure you to provide the best coaching for AIEEE entrance examination. For one year at Genome Institute, you will be under the guidance of best faculties that are experts in this particular field. We will provide you with the latest learning strategies to boost your performance in the ICAR entrance examination.
As our main objective is quality training, our coaching totally depends on the practices and tools that are perfect in shaping your wonderful career.
Our excellent coaching approach:
- Limited students ie, only 50 students are included in a batch.
- Classes are designed according to the pattern and syllabus.
- Weekly tests and practice tests for the analyzing the student's performance.
- Study material and doubt clearing classes.
- Coverage of basic and fundamental concept of each subjects.
Given below is the eligibility criteria for AIEEA candidates can check:
- Nationality - Candidate must be an Indian citizen
- Age Criteria - Candidate's age must be 16 years as on August 31, 2020.
- Educational Qualifications -
Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics/Agriculture/Home Science in 10+2.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.