The National Entrance Screening Test (popularly known as NEST) is an annual college entrance examination in India, conducted for admission into the National Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhubaneswar (NISER) and the Center for Excellence in Basic Sciences (UM-DAE CEBS), Mumbai.
NEST Syllabus consists of five sections including General, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology. Section 1, which is the general section is an important section for every candidate.
- Candidates have the freedom to choose any one of the four sections- Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Maximum marks a candidate can score are 180 marks.
- Only the three sections with highest scores are considered for merit calculation.
- Section one of General Aptitude is mandatory for all the students.
- NEST question paper will contain only Multiple-Choice Questions.
- NEST syllabus contains 11th and 12th grade level Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- There is no fixed syllabus for the General Aptitude section.
One year of perfection with the ideal preparation
The right coaching makes you capable of improving your strength. We assure you to provide the best coaching for NEST entrance examination. For one year at Genome Institute, you will be under the guidance of best faculties that are experts in this particular field. We will provide you with the latest learning strategies to boost your performance in the NEST entrance examination.
As our main objective is quality training, our coaching totally depends on the practices and tools that are perfect in shaping your wonderful career.
Here are our excellent coaching approach:
- Limited students ie, only 50 students are included in a batch.
- Classes are designed according to the pattern and syllabus.
- Weekly tests and practice tests for the analyzing the student's performance.
- Study material and doubt clearing classes.
- Coverage of basic and fundamental concept of each subjects.
- Revision classes of particular courses as per the requirement.
- Updated question bank for utmost assistance.